top of page

Booking for a wedding!

Submitting information via this reservation form authorizes the TripGuy team to charge your credit card entered. Your Vacation Engineer will contact you prior to processing your initial deposit if there are any additional details needed to complete your request, otherwise the team will send you a reservation invoice once your room is officially booked + deposited. 

A valid Passport is required for all trips to the Caribbean and Mexico with the exception of the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. It is required in many locations that your passport be valid for 6 months or more from your vacation return date. For specific rules related to your destination, please contact your agent or

If you are traveling with children internationally, and both parents are not traveling together - please complete a Child Consent form and have it notarized. There are numerous forms available online.

* IMPORTANT Please enter your legal names EXACTLY as it appears on your passport. Additional fees may apply if a reservation has to be changed due to incorrect information. We cannot be held liable if the information below is not entered correctly.

bottom of page